Sunday, November 25, 2007

hello from toulouse

well I made it to thanksgiving dinner!!!! I am very glad I did, because it was so much fun, and I think I would have been more upset than I originally thought if I had missed it. My heart goes out to you, Alex, because her trains were delayed so much she missed her connection and couldn't make it. But hopefully we will see each other Wednesday!!

It was so great to see everyone, and I like how the ex-Union group seemed to enjoy themselves more than the current students. Afterwards we went out for a drink (I didn't want to go out clubbing, and even Kaitlyn offering to flash me did not change my situation. She probably doesn't realize I've seen them already, HA.) I'm not a going out kind of girl. So Heidy and Emily and I came back to Redon and DAMN their flat is nice. Like a million times nicer than mine and THEY DONT PAY.

So I called mom and then got really homesick and upset so I talked to Heidy for a while, then slept for HOURS. Once Heidy's out of the shower we're going to walk around a bit, then work : ( Its kind of crappy out, but what can you do? Its so good to be with friends and people who have known me for a long time and just understand me and my quirks, and with who I really feel I can be my blunt, swearing self.

No comments: