Friday, October 19, 2007

you all suck

dear friends and family. everyone in the flat is getting mail except for MEEEEEEE. It makes me sad, because mail is way cool. So here is my address, and if you don't go and write to me right now I will send you lots of bad karma. LOTS.

Elizabeth Favorito
Logement de fonctions
Ecole Jean Moulin
Rue Jean Moulin
45200 Montargis
France

In other news I've had a killer headache so I went to bed super early last night. it was yum. I only had one class today which is a pain in the butt, and I'm sad because my ride home has gone MIA. WTF JeanDo.

Hurrah for the weekend!! Hopefully all of our travel plans will get worked out soon. I think I'm going to have to feed Heidy my credit card numbers over the phone to get it all done, but maybe a miracle will occur and we will have internet this afternoon.

Yay my ride is here now so peace out bitches

No comments: