Monday, October 22, 2007

flyball

So obviously it being my room, my room attracts all manner of living things, none of which I particularly wish to share my room with. I was just getting ready to go to bed (because yes I am that cool kid who goes to bed at 1030) when this giant mutherfucking submarine of a fly starts buzzing around my room. Obviously I called upon Manuel, my personal Spanish Fly Killer, to come to my aid. He tries but has no luck, so he leaves and comes back with a giant plastic bottle. "Baseball!" he declares in his limited english. While I hide in the hallway Manuel gets to work, then declares that it is dead. Yes, but dead SOMEWHERE INMYROOM. We go to look for it and think we can't find it anywhere, then I move my blanket and a GIANTMOTHERFUCKINGKILLERFLYISINMYBED. Obviously I did what any sensible girl my age would do--I shrieked like a little girl, broke into Ysmays room, and jumped into bed with her, in hysterics. The giant mutatofly has been removed from my room but I fear I will have nightmares tonight. I guess its a good thing I plan on doing laundry soon, since it INFECTEDMYTHINGS with its CORPSE.

No comments: