Monday, December 31, 2007

crazy like whoa no

So the last few weeks have been super crazy.

One H. Sanchez made plans to spend the night at my flat in Montargis before her flight from Paris on the 21st. Her flight was at 9 something... so she makes plans and travels to Montargis. She calls me when she leaves the station and I'm all "okay I'll start dinner!"

Twenty minutes later she called to tell me she had arrived, but when I went outside no one was there. I wandered around the neighborhood in my robe and slippers, only to discover that Heidy had, in fact, been dropped off at the ecole de Gendarmerie on the other side of Montargis. Thankfully the taxi man graciously agreed to go back and pick her up and bring her to me free of charge.

Then of course Heidy informs me that her train is at 530 in the morning. So we wake up at 430 and run to the train. I had stolen little Manuelitos bike so that I could ride back, but mister 5'3 apparently decided that he is 5'8 and raised the seat on me, so I could like barely reach the peddles. At one point I tried to stop and get off the bike and it all just went tumbling to the ground...I still have the giant ass bruise on my thigh. Anyways. I decided to skip class and stayed in bed until hmm 5 pm maybe, HA.

So everything passed uneventfully until I was at the airport and wandering around aimlessly and heard a voice go "Hey Liz, look a bit lost there." It was like, all of Union college at the airport in France, and by all of union college I mean 2 boys that I know and some girl I didn't. but anways.

retelling stories is getting boring. I probably should have updated. In other news I hung out with Jes yesterday. We saw Juno which was really good, but then I was feeling sick so she dropped me at home. I've been feeling very naus lately, I haven't decided yet if its all the nice food I've been eating or the fact that I haven't taken my pills since I've been home. OOPS.

getting my hair cut. doing nothing for new years. ummm.

No comments: