Monday, December 17, 2007

fucking bullshit

see, this is why I tried to take control of the whole situation.

Veronique "Mad Cow" Bouchard has made our schedules for the second half of the year, NOT waiting for us to consult as I had asked. So obviously who ended up with the shit end of the stick?

Oh wait, that would be me. I once again have a 930 to 230 break on thursdays, and have ONE class on Mondays from 230-330, you know those weird hours where there are no buses. Ysmay, obviously, has monday and fridays off... strange considering I have always asked to have mondays free. How come she once again gets three days off a week while I get four?

No its no fucking coincidence, its because Mad Cow hates me. UGH this is so annoying. My bags are already packed I just really want to go home like, yesterday

No comments: