Sunday, December 16, 2007

I've apparently gone into nesting mode. Too bad I'm not like, pregnant or a hybernating bear or any other thing that would explain WHY. Maybe it's just because its so icky out and my bed is oh so comfy.

No much has happened in the last few days..well really thats a giant lie but nothing too exciting has happened. I mean, its not like I've won the lottery or anything fun like that. Christophe is still trying to mettle in my non existant love life. After class on thursday he was like "Liz we have to have a serious talk." I was just like aaaw shit I"m not going to get to go to Ireland! NOPE. "Liz, I'm serious, Bayram is in love with you." And then I shat myself laughing. AKA not because Christophe does not know the little secret I know, aka Bayram no likie the girls. Then he decided he was going to "prove it" to me and so he ran to the teachers lounge to try to find him. Thankfully the little shit had already gone home, lol. Christophe kept insisting how Bayram is such a nice guy so I replied "Well if you love him so much why don't you go out with him?" Then just kind of walked off, cackling. MWA. HAHA.

But seriously these last few days have been spent mostly in bed, listening to music and reading books and such, and occasionally pulling the covers over my head and going "WHHYYYYYYYYY." Have been to lazy to go to the pool, for all that it is a two minute walk away. Saturday was spent hanging out with Olly and finally finishing my xmas shopping. I was a bit...errr...overzealous, lol. aka all my shopping is done but I'm kinda broke. OOPS. You know what that means, right? It means you need to give me more presents than usual!!!!!!

I have to say though, for all that my housing is rather cheap, france is REALLYFUCKINEXPENSIVE. I bought a new cd that has 11 tracks and a bonus music video on a dvd, and it cost me 23 EURO. thats almost 30 us dollars...and thats a NORMAL PRICE. WTF EUROPE. Apparently this is a "normal" price. No wonder the cool thing here is to have messy "bedhead" hair... they spend all their money on clothes and music that the poor fucks can't afford shampoo. thats my only explanation for it. Which is weird because like, I MAKE money and yet I don't go shopping..though I suppose all the traveling is what has eaten up all my money. Every trip to rennes or redon costs over 100 euro at the end of it all...too bad montargis is so small or I could take up prostitution or something. Am too impatient to tutor, LOL.

Am super excited to GO HOOOOOOOOOME. they have completely rearranged the kitchen/living room and now apparently we have a bathroom door that CLOSES. WHAT NOVEL CONCEPT. Need to organize cousins dinner, see friends, play with maggie, etc.

dammit why isn't it late enough to go to bed yeetttt?????

No comments: