Thursday, January 10, 2008

I have an ache in my belly and its name is you

so here I am back in france. YAWN and I'm so freaking tired. jet lag sucks, but it sucks even more when you have no time to recover from it! I obviously did not sleep at all on the plane, so I stumbled my way through paris and managed to catch a taxi from the train station in montargis. my taxi driver totally wants me. as a tutor, that is. HA he says he's a good cook so maybe I will take him up on the offer.

This is what my life since then has looked like.

Tuesday
3-6 sleep
6-11 eat, unpack, think about sleeping
11-4am sleep
4-7 eat roommates food, read
7-1.30 pm sleep
1.30-3 unpack
3-6.30 sleep
6.30-11 unpack, go foodshopping, eat, take sleeping pill

and then I woke up at 4 am and have been awake ever since. I tried to sleep on the couch but all I got out of that was a back ache. In other news my schedule is way better now since Claire changed one of my classes, whooooo.

shit man my back hurts owowowowow. ps I might go to hungary

No comments: