Friday, March 7, 2008

so annoyed

I don't wanna do woooooooooork

I have a crapload of things to do and no desire to do any of them. I am just annoyed because I hurt my jaw somehow but it's all the way back near my molars and i keep thinking I have cavities but its just the muscle getting mad at me.

I went to bed super early last night, then took a nap today so obviously i am not tired at all even though I can't afford to stay up late tonight and sleep in tomorrow, since Olly is coming to visit and I should probably clean my room. Or at least pick up the dirty clothes, lol.

School yesterday was cute. I got to my first class and there were only four people there--three were my students for the day, the other wasn't. A bunch of kids were absent for this student exchange thing, and everyone else skipped because their teacher was absent. The fourth student just said she had nowhere else to go, lol. I told them they could stay if they wanted and we could talk about whatever, or they could leave. Obviously they wanted to leave. I covered my eyes and said "I don't see anything!!" But when I opened them they were still there, so I laughed and told them that meant they should disappear, so I covered my eyes again and said "I never saw anyone show up for class, they all were excused" and they finally got the point and peaced out. silly french kids.

My other little kids are prepping for the Cambridge proficiency exam, which is a load of crap. It's more confusing than the SATs, and at least one of the answers was completely wrong. They did much better than we were expecting, though, so I'm not too worried. They thing they have to most worry about it choking up the day of the exam.

A little over one week till my birthday. If I don't get any birthday cards in the mail I am never speaking to any of you ever again.

No comments: