Wednesday, March 5, 2008

poop

my wireless internet in the flat stopped working 2 nights ago and has not fixed itself like it usually does, which puts me in a panic since it is incredibly hard to make lessons about sports like cricket when I, oh wait, know nothing about them.

according to the mac website if you buy applecare the same time you buy your laptop it is automatically registered, which I guess is a lie because the guy at machelpfrance said I was going to have to pay but after I cried for a little bit he said this one time he would help. He was in the middleof telling me that it wasn't a problem with my laptop but with orange but he could fix it when I got disconnected and the phone also stopped working. So now I am in a bit of a jam and will have to stay later than usual to get me work done just in case things don't get fixed today.

in other news I am very sad and upset with my country. OBAMA ALL THE WAY.

it was very hard not to type this entry in frenglish. anyways, off to class!!

No comments: