Sunday, March 23, 2008

I am very grumpy. Manuel is playing his ugly death metal music in singing along in falsetto and it makes me want to cut his tongue out with a rusty bread knife. We are currently not talking to each other (not that we ever really talked) since yesterday I left him a strongly worded note about his inability to do his dishes in a timely minor, inconveniencing everyone else (aka me).

Today I had a lovely easter at the laundromat and I am looking forward very much to sleeping in nice clean sheets tonight after walking around in my nice clean robe. In the name of savings I have started doing all my laundry in the bathtub (to wash and dry a load of laundry costs about 6 euro, aka around $9) but it takes everything about 2 days to dry, so my heavy duties (sheets, towels, bath robe) I took to the laundromat. It was actually quite a happening place, let me tell you.

I was supposed to clean my room today but where is the fun in that?? I shall leave it unto tomorrow.. DAMNIT. Tomorrow is a bank holiday which means no postal service which means no package from the parents... I think, let me google. well let me tell you google doesn't know SHIT.


and now I have the hiccups

No comments: