Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I didn't sleep last night for some reason. I would like to blame it on election stress, though I am honestly not quite sure as to the exact cause.

My drama at school is pretty much done with. yaaaay!! I am still a little nervous about some things, and avoiding social time with claire like she is the plague, but other than that I really don't give a fuck. wo0t. thankfully Christophe has enough of his own drama to deal with to even think about sticking his nose in mine (though I don't think he would).

Yesterday was a looooong stressful day and was rainy like fuck. If the weather is like that on my vacation I will murder someone. Today I am going to start organizing my paperwork and such so that all the info I need on trains and hostels are all in one central place where they will not be lost.

I still haven't decided what to do about my laptop. The crucial problem here is that no laptop = no way to charge my ipod. But I just really don't feel good about bringing it with me. I think I am going to charge my ipod just before I leave and use it during emergencies only (aka 7 hour train rides).

I am a bit pissed because the bill bryson book I bought that I thought I hadnt read I have indeed read; just the fuckin brits changed the title when they published it. they do that alot, I really hate it. they're just trying to steal all of my (dad's) money when they do that!! luckily I have a few big books left that I can bring with me, and most big bookstores have an english section.

lala what else? I am waiting for the bus, then I am going home, having a sandwich and taking a nap. Maybe I will watch another episode of west wing. It is a good thing I am leaving for vacation because I am running out of television shows. I think all i have left is two seasons of west wing and one season of greys anatomy which I kind of dont want to watch because it's so whiny.

Ew it's starting to get windy. why is it the weather never stays the same throughout the day?? it was so beautiful this morning so I didn't wear too many layers but now it's going to be cold while I beat off vicious high school kids so that I can get a seat on the bus.

The wednesday afternoon bus is insane. You wait around for it to arrive, and the second it does the crowd surges forward and knocks you off your feet. It's worse than a bunch of fan girls at a justin timberlake concert (or so I imagine). it's VIOLENT. The bus driver always looks horrified, and even on the days when they send two buses it's a stampede. the problem is, if you miss this bus there is not another one for an hour, but the school day ends at 12.30 so you are basically stuck doing nothing for an hour until another bus shows up.

I'm going to go cry over the fact that my state betrayed me and voted for clinton.

No comments: